About the role
As a Webflow Developer you are responsible for implementing designs for websites and ecommerce sites. You set up complete Content Management Systems and ensure that our websites run on any device and are fully responsive. You play an important role in delivering top-notch web products.
You are responsible for:
- Implementing UI designs in Webflow;
- Correct functioning of our websites on all devices and screen sizes;
- Planning design implementation with the design team;
- Optimizing the speed of our websites;
- Alignment with third parties (copywriting, photo or videography, SEO services, etc.), other developers and designers within Noco, and Noco's founders; and
- Maintenance and fixes for existing Noco websites.
- You have demonstrable experience with implementing UI designs in Webflow;
- You have experience with Git;
- You have an eye for details and understand the power of typography, the right proportions, colors and shapes, and interactions and animations;
- You are independent, dare to make decisions, and see criticism as something positive;
- You are flexible and committed to delivering quality; and
- You are orderly and disciplined, you communicate clearly with your colleagues and customers, you take responsibility and you keep to your agreements.
You score bonus points with
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with presenting and contact with customers; or
- Experience in setting up and running a business.
Apply for the job
Are you interested? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation letter and CV.